Monday, August 31, 2009

It's beautiful up here!


I'm usually oblivious to my surroundings so I'm not surprised that it's taken me this long to realize that it is so beautiful here.  There are so many trees!  My husband one day pointed out to me that they make up the horizon on our way home.  Anyway, one way I finally saw how nice it is here is when I was driving back from my first trip to Target here.  I went through an actual nice neighborhood where the houses where big, spaced out  with big yards and well kept like right out of a magazine.  This is when I first told myself that I really need to start taking pictures.  Another time was when I was driving back from another shopping trip and I saw this cute small beach with a playground.  Most of the way had nice houses and scenery also.  I wish I was able to describe how different it is here.  Anyway, I like driving down that street to go home.  I've taken some pics of the lakes around here which are almost as abundant as the trees.  They don't do this place justice, but it is so you can begin to get an idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment