Friday, August 21, 2009

Checking out another one

No, not another man. I'm talking about visiting another Wal-Mart. By this time I have visited the second one around here and this one was a little better. It seemed more updated. It looks like a nice house from the outside with its roof, little windows and panel siding. But again, no groceries :( Also, it seems that the Wal-Marts around here have Subways instead of McDonald's. Weird, but I guess it's fine with me. I never ate much at the McDonald's inside the store anyway. This location might be the preferred one to go to since there are a lot of other shopping stores around it--it's even called Shopper's World for goodness sakes, but it is somewhat of a drive. When you sometimes have a screaming baby in her carseat you just try to get somewhere quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment