Thursday, November 4, 2010

Note to Self

Just to remind myself when fall comes around next year:  That tree that I usually park under has finally shed all of its leaves.  I noticed this around the 1st of November so it probably happened at the end of October.  Not all the trees around here have lost all their leaves, but a majority of them have.  Also, the first occurrence of ice on the car was yesterday morning.  It was in the high 20's or maybe in the 30's that morning.  I overdid it with bundling my daughter up with a heavy coat.  You never know with the temperatures.  Sometimes it's not that bad and sometimes the cold just cuts through you like a knife.  We haven't had our first snow yet.  I'm not eager for it.  We are still having "warm" weather now and again with 60 or 70 degree temps.  I'd like to hold on to summer as long as possible.  Unfortunately, the days have already gotten shorter.  It definitely is dark by 6 o'clock now.

No comments:

Post a Comment