Saturday, April 3, 2010
Looking forward to our first trip back to Houston
Me and my family are flying to Houston next week. It will be our first time back. I wonder how different I will see it--if I do at all. I've experienced this feeling before when I went away to college and would come back to visit my hometown. I don't know if it happened on my first visit or after I'd been in college a while. I do miss a lot of things about Houston and I also have begun to appreciate some things with living here in the Boston area that I took for granted in Texas. I definitely appreciate the sun more since the weather been warming up from our first long, cold, snowy New England winter. Anyway, I'll update you all when I get back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment