Sunday, February 28, 2010
First trip back to Texas
My mom was missing me and (let's be honest) her little granddaughter more so she bought us a flight to go visit her in the Rio Grande Valley. Miss G is 14 months now and the last time Grandma saw her is when she was about 7 months. Now Grandma could enjoy G's walking and "talking" and getting things she's not supposed to and G could enjoy her dog. Little G LOVES dogs! Needless to say, she was ecstatic to visit Grandma again. What I enjoyed was the Mexican food!! I had a mental list of restaurants I wanted to go to during my visit. Unfortunately, I didn't get around to all of them, but I got to most. The highlight, though, was my Grandmother's cooking. Boy, had I forgotten how good it is! Of course, I also enjoyed seeing family and friends. There is never enough time to see them all, but there is always the next visit. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment